Monday, August 31, 2009

Out with the New, in with the Old







After living with our white monstrosity of a high chair for over 4 years now, it has been banished to the deck, where the gleaming plastic will out live us all (and hopefully will get a nice rinsing by the rain every once in a while).

In it's place is a charming spindle high-chair, modeled by adorable baby Wether, that I refinished black to match our barstools. Needless to say, I found the high chair at a garage sale and drove a hard bargain (final price $10).

5 comments:

Chastina said...

You are an amazing bargain finder! Cute chair.

Janelle said...

Love, love, love this. It looks like the one my mom had growing up.

Carrilyne said...

Your kidding me!!?? $10!!! Girl, you are the queen of garage sales!!

The Nixons said...

OLIVIA! Your house looks amazing, your kids are adorable and you are so darn creative! So are seriously amazing...

The Smiths said...

Man, you are GOOD! I love all your great finds!!!