While Kjell was away last week, I decided I could go into "survival mode" (do nothing but the basics) or "craft mode" (do none of the basics but get lots of crafts done while your kids run wild, dishes overflow, laundry piles up...well, you get the idea). I chose the latter. Pam joined me for a few late nights.
Meanwhile, Kjell was the one who was truly in "survival mode" as he braved kayaking with the scouts on the Green River for 4 days (pictures to come!). Did I mention the scouts made the kayaks themselves?
Here are a few of the projects I finished:
2 comments:
Congrats on getting your projects done! I bet it feels great! Maybe that's what I need to do....send Grant away for a week and go to town on all of my projects! Humm.... :-)
Those are all so great! I'm really glad you chose craft mode--so much more rewarding in the end because unlike dishes and laundry, crafts actually STAY done.
Post a Comment