Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dance Festival

Today was the Dance Festival at Cascade Elementary.  Marcus has been practicing his dances all week at school and showed them to me at home.  I guess he has Grandpa McCord's dancing genes! Kindergartners performed the Hokey Pokey and Bugaboo. 
What a pretty place to go to school - look at Mt. Timpanogos!
Chase, Marcus, Ckezra, Bronson, & Austin

Doing the Hokey Pokey

Wether kept saying "head, head" over and over again. I finally realized he wanted to wear Marcus' headband, which he did later that day. 


"I think this shirt will fit me when I am 7."  This is Marcus' uniform for Coach Pitch.  Marcus requested that I take this picture of him.



2 comments:

Chastina said...

What a t-shirt! Hope he enjoys t-ball.

I love watching the dance festival. I was sad when Provo school district didn't have it.

Chastina said...

opps...I mean coach pitch. Is he really that big already? Coach pitch means not a little kid, but a big little boy.