Unfortunately, almost everyone I've gotten responses from already has plans for Saturday night:( Sooo, I'm very sad to cancel the party and I apologize to the few of you that were planning on coming. Hopefully next time we'll have better timing.
Happy birthday to Kjell! Today he is the big 3-0.
3 comments:
I'm sorry you had to cancel it, it sounded like a lot of fun. I didn't realize the Quinn's had so much weight on your parties, though. Kat can't make it so you cancel. Great timing scheduling the wisdom teeth extraction, Ben. You've ruined Kjell' b-day. =-)
Happy birthday to Kjell. Bummer the party got canceled. When I saw the invitation post I though, man, I wish I was in Utah -- that sounds like fun (I also thought Olivia is amazing to be able to manage to plan a party with a newborn and two other kiddos!)
I really liked your party invitation. Hopefully the five of you can still party hardy at home!
Post a Comment