Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Walking, walking, walking

Well, it's happened - I have to work to lose the weight I gained during pregnancy. I was one of those people back into my pre-pregnancy clothes within weeks after giving birth. Not so with baby #3 - I have 20 lbs to lose!

So, if you live in my neighborhood, maybe you've seen me walking - I go once or twice a day. Alone, with friends, in the morning, at night, pushing strollers, with a baby strapped to my chest, trying to keep up with Kjell, whatever - I want my jeans to fit! I'm also eating lots of fiber, drinking more water, making more healthy food choices, and nursing of course. As of today I have 17 lbs. left to lose (I've made a line graph I update daily:)

I'll update my blog occasionally with my progress; hopefully, this is another form of motivation to keep at it. And, if you want to go for a walk, you know who to call!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

good job! Have any advice for someone who has a 19 month-old? I have no motivation to exercise! :(

Linds said...

oh man, it's hard to lose babyweight. Baby #1 wasn't too hard, but Baby #2 was tough for me. I had to work doubly hard. It took almost 7 months for it all to come off, and then some :)... glad it finally did. GOod luck!

Janelle said...

Good luck! Coming from someone who was definitely NOT back in her pre-pregnancy clothes in weeks, let me just tell you that weight watchers is a miracle worker.

Erin R. said...

Good luck with your goal!!

Carrilyne said...

Ummm wasn't your baby just born yesterday? :0) Girl, give youself some credit! You are a hot momma!

Lucy said...

It was fun to see you tonight! Good luck losing the weight.

Jen said...

Okay, really--how old is Withers? I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for you, because I know you'll be back to where you want in about two minutes! You are one disciplined person!