We began the almost balmy evening with a pre-trick-or-treating party at our neighbor's house (we won the guess how many Hershey kisses in the jar contest!) Marcus was tireless when it came to trick-or-treating...I could almost see his little doggy tail wagging. Holden got a kick out of pushing everyone's doorbell - the candy was just an extra bonus. Baby was happy to play with unopened candy in his stroller (the sound it made was very entertaining).
Kjell brought back many hats from his trip to Asia, including the two we are wearing. Certainly not my best effort at a costume, but was feeling a little under the weather today. Kjell is a Communist, Marcus is Scooby-Doo, Holden a bee, and Wether a bug.
Kjell brought back many hats from his trip to Asia, including the two we are wearing. Certainly not my best effort at a costume, but was feeling a little under the weather today. Kjell is a Communist, Marcus is Scooby-Doo, Holden a bee, and Wether a bug.
7 comments:
You're costume is great! It's tons better than mine. Yesterday I attempted to be a giant spiderweb with a big spider, but I kept getting snagged on stuff. Today I didn't even dress up.
You and Kjell always have the best costumes. I have got to stop being lame and dress up some year.
I love your kids! They are so cute!
Love the bee!
Marcus' costume is so cute, and yours & Kjell's made me laugh out loud! You guys are hilarious!
Hee hee. Kjell's a communist.
Nice costume, Kjell! You gave Per a laugh. Per dressed as a car mechanic for the church party...oh, wait, I think he just never changed his clothes from working on the car all day. Big plans to be more creative next year! :) Ohh..maybe a family theme.
Miss you guys.
Post a Comment