Saturday, October 17, 2009

Surprise Visit





Wether and I are enjoying our last day in Connecticut. We decided on Monday to fly here to surprise my dad on his 66th birthday and departed from Utah on Tuesday night! We've had a great time visiting, shopping, eating out, and going on the boat. What a nice break for me and a real treat for mom and dad to spend some time with W.W. who mom has now dubbed "dub". Kudos to Kjell for taking charge of Marcus and Holden in my absence. So far they've hiked in Rock Canyon, eaten at Applebee's, made bottle rockets, and (hopefully) Holden will be getting a much-needed haircut today given by daddy. Well, we're off to the airport in a few hours - wish me luck on the long flight!

5 comments:

Richard & Natalie said...

I love those types of trips. Glad you got to go.

kathryn said...

the pictures of weather on your dad's lap are adorable! LOVE the stripped pajamas... glad to hear you had a fun trip!

Jenn said...

What a fun trip! Although I have to admit I thought the "surprise" was a different one ;)

Chastina said...

What a great surprise for your parents!

Janelle said...

Wether's jamies are ridiculously cute. Seriously.