The picture of the table is outside because that is where I refinished it. It's definitely protected from the elements and meant to be an inside table.
Olivia, You amaze me with your talents! I honestly need to get back into going to yard sales and finding those awesome treasures. I need to go with you and learn your skills.
Absolutely AMAZING!!! I wish I could come and take lessons from you! You save so much money for your family by refinishing these bargain pieces, that you DESSERVE to buy your peaches pre-canned :)
WOW! You are amazing Olivia! I wish I had the patience to fix up furniture like you do. Keep it up and continue to post the transformations. I love what you do!
18 comments:
Those look nice. I would've walked by them. I'm beginning to see the possible beauty in things.
So very beautiful! I love it! I'd buy them from you if I had the space and you were selling them! LOL!
Love it! Please tell me it isn't going to stay outside!! It's too gorgeous for that!
WOW! It is incredible! You do awesome work.
As always, your make-over turned out great. I just worry that it will fade or warp or rot if you leave it outside! :)
The picture of the table is outside because that is where I refinished it. It's definitely protected from the elements and meant to be an inside table.
So stinkin' cute! You're awesome! You really should have your own bargain/refinishing show on HGTV! I know I would tivo every day! Love it!
Olivia, You amaze me with your talents! I honestly need to get back into going to yard sales and finding those awesome treasures. I need to go with you and learn your skills.
Olivia, once again... you are soooo talented!!!
Absolutely AMAZING!!! I wish I could come and take lessons from you! You save so much money for your family by refinishing these bargain pieces, that you DESSERVE to buy your peaches pre-canned :)
That looks awesome, great eye! Did you spray paint or paint it?
spray paint
You are simply amazing! Love what you do!
Wow, 3 kids and you have time for that too! You are my wonderwoman.
I love them who taught you how to do that?
WOW! You are amazing Olivia! I wish I had the patience to fix up furniture like you do. Keep it up and continue to post the transformations. I love what you do!
This is simply beautiful! Ya'll looked great last night! Would love to see you again soon. Have a great day!
Post a Comment