


Marcus is growing up so fast! My lovely sister-in-law Julie, who took all these gorgeous pictures, said "Marcus led his own photo shoot. 'Take my picture up on the ladder and over here by the grapes'. Sometimes he'd get so close to the camera, I couldn't even focus. I'm glad he had fun, too." Marcus loves pre-school and has really gotten excited about writing letters and his name. For the past month or so, any sort of art project has held Marcus' attention for quite a while. Our refrigerator is covered with intricately colored pictures, cut out designs, glued-on and colored Styrofoam peanuts and the like. He needs no motivation to take on an art project and begins many on his own. Marcus is looking forward to carving pumpkins and daily begs Kjell to wrestle with him.
3 comments:
Such handsome lil' fellers! Say, in about twenty years, you want to play match-maker with us? ;)
These are REALLY nice pictures of your boys! I love how she was able to capture so much personality in all of them.
i love your updates!! so cute!!!
Post a Comment