Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Little Helper

Couldn't help but use the title "My Little Helper" seeing as it is practically manditory for all moms in the blogging world to do so when a picture is captured of the oldest child actually helping the youngest child (or any child trying to help clean but really is making a bigger mess). Anyway, hopefully this will be the first of many "My Little Helper" posts:



I gave Wether a chocolate covered pretzel the other day only to find a regular pretzel sitting on the floor by his feet a few minutes later and a chocolate covered baby. Marcus noticed this and instead of complaining that he didn't get a treat or lick his brother clean, which wouldn't have surprised me in the least, he went and found a wipe and actually cleaned Wether. Well. Without being asked. I think I'll keep him.

2 comments:

Chastina said...

What a sweet brother!

Kirstin said...

I know this sounds cheesy but that is so precious. Your boys are awesome.