Wether likes to reach his chubby arm through the bars of his crib, locate a poopy diaper in the garbage can, and pull it into the crib with him. Then he sleeps with it. Charming. In other Wether news, he likes to stand on his own.
Holden was thirsty yesterday so he took 5 daffodils out of a vase, drank the water, and put the flowers back. Mystery of why all my fresh cut flowers don't stay fresh - solved. How did I discover this? Marcus' articulate friend told me the whole story.
Marcus is no longer a fat kid. At 3 his BMI was off the chart (he weighed 40 pounds!) and at 4 he was in the 94th percentile. Now Marcus is 5 and his BMI is a healthy 84.5th percentile (they stop worrying when kids drop below the 85th percentile - close one Marcus). He grew 3 inches in 11 months (he's 73rd percentile for height) and now weighs in at 46 pounds (83rd percentile). I guess we can cease his early morning treadmill sessions.
6 comments:
It makes you wonder how sleeping with poop and drinking dirty flower water is normal, but, alas, it is so normal! Love the chuckles I get from reading your blog. I wish I had written some more of our "normal" occurrences down.
What funny boys!
Hilarious!!! I'm so excited to be having another boy, they're so mischevious (and a handful), but adorably charming all at the same time!!
So funny!! So I shouldn't be too worried that David was just picking cheerios out of the pile I was sweeping up in the kitchen.... :-)
a comfort diaper- how sweet! your boys are all so cute! play date soon!
Absolutely love it! Your boys are seriously the cutest kids I have ever met! I am sooooooooo grateful Mason has the opportunity to be their friend/neighbor. He always looks forward to peeking over the fence and seeing who's out there to play with him! You make his day! Thanks so much for your friendshiP!
Post a Comment