Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hee Haw Farms

My friend Erin Robinson and I took our sons to Hee Haw Farms today in Pleasant Grove. Baby Wether loved the animals (and one goat in particular loved him and followed him around). Marcus loved the slides and sand boxes. Holden liked the tractor ride best and was most apprehensive of the animals. What a nice way to spend Spring Break.



































4 comments:

Kirstin said...

You are such a great mom! You do a great job of making memories for your boys. I miss those days with little ones!

Kirstin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chastina said...

Your boys look like they are loving it! What a fun memory.

Jenn said...

I second that, you are an Awesome mom! I love how you always go out and do things with your kids :) p.s. did you notice Zeya in the cute outfit you gave him? It's in the Mar 26th post if you missed it :)