Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Next Door Neighbor







My boys LOVE playing with our neighbor Mason (and his mom Aryn, who Holden insists on calling "Mason" as well). If it ever gets too quiet in the backyard it's a safe bet that they've run over to see Mason. Marcus and Mason were wrestling on the trampoline the other day - when we asked them to stop Mason said, "but we're playing 'die'". Oh, boys will be boys. The only thing separating them is a fence, but they still find ways to communicate...
Look for a future post (about 10 years hence) entitled "the girl next door." I will be chronicling Wether's crush on Anna, Mason's sister.

2 comments:

Chastina said...

It's so good to have a friend so close.

Cyndi said...

I am so jealous! I wish my kids had friend neighbors. I love the communicating over the wall thing. Ha ha.