Thursday, April 1, 2010

Grandma's Visit
















Grandma visited for 9 days in March. Here are a few things we did:



Went shopping - D.I., clearance centers, and garage sales. We found an Easter wreath, tripod lamps, and butterfly nets among other treasures.
Enjoyed the warm weather - We went to the park, played tennis, attempted to fly a kite, played ultimate frisbee, went on a long walk and just sat in the sun on our deck.
Babysat - Kjell and I went on a quick getaway to Midway, Utah to celebrate Kjell's 31st birthday. We cross-country skiied at Soldier Hollow, ate out and went swimming. Meanwhile, mom kept the boys occupied at home. Thank you!
Projects - We did some painting in the boys' bathroom and touch-up paint in other rooms. Mom also helped me come up with some furniture arranging ideas which have since been implemented.
Last picture - Marcus made this mask. He loves to wear it.

2 comments:

Chastina said...

They look like the love when Grandma comes to town.

PJ McCord Family said...

Hooray for babysitting grandmas! I'm so glad you had a retreat for Kjell's b-day.:)
Of course, the boys look sooooo cute!