
The summer heat has hit and we've been celebrating by playing in water almost daily (whether it be the water park, the Provo River, or just the garden hose). Yesterday, Kjell, Marcus, and I braved the Provo River. The river was so high that we floated down it in about 3o minutes when it normally takes over an hour. I was in a tube and Kjell and Marcus were in a raft. Great fun!
Photo 1 - Holden wearing grandpa Love's old onesie. I think he likes it.

Photo 2: Dallas, Joseph and Marcus. The 3 neighborhood amigos playing together on the swingset.
Photo 3: Marcus loves to help Kjell make Swedish pancakes on Sunday mornings.
Photo 4: Sweet Holden enjoying his cheerios.

2 comments:
Olivia, I can't believe how old your boys are! They look so cute. And your house looks amazing!
i hope all tail bones are still in tact! :)
Post a Comment