Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Holden's 1st Birthday (3 weeks late)



This photo and video were taken on Holden's birthday, which was May 18th. We celebrated with a picnic in the park with Pam (red hat). A good time was had by all.

Holden has brought such a sweet spirit into our home. His enthusiasm, love for life, and peaceful nature were all evident from an early age. What a wonderful year it has been since he has joined our family.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

What a cute post! I love how he throws the plate around the video. Happy 1st birthdays to our second children! I wonder if our future third children will have birthdays a week apart like our other kids do... :)

The Johstoneaux Family said...

Happy Birthday Holden! Joseph laughed and laughed and the video and wanted to play it over and over! How funny!

Bringhursts said...

Happy Birthday, Holden! I can't believe he's already one, Olivia. Time flies like crazy.