Monday, June 16, 2008

My latest garage sale find


My frequent garage sale trips have proved fruitful so far this summer. My latest find is this picnic table for kids (and dads who want their kids to share their ice cream) for $5. Yes, Kat, the next one I find is all yours.
Holden took his first step yesterday. He walked toward Kjell...what a nice Father's Day present!

6 comments:

The Nixons said...

Olivia, how do you always find such great things? It always amazes me....

Jenn said...

Hey Olivia! I can't believe Holden's already one! Your family is so adorable. So great to see what you all have been up to!

Bringhursts said...

I so miss garage saleing with you. We seriously had some good times on Saturday mornings!

Julia said...

I forgot you were such a bargain shopper. Great find! Happy birthday Holden and congrats on walking! He is so cute.

Alisa said...

I need to start scouting garage sells. You always get the coolest stuff! Good work.

Wow! Holden is a year old already? Where does the time go? Hope to see you guys soon.

Andrea said...

Great deal! Hooray for Holden.