I love it! I am such a fan of black shutters and red doors... Maybe it's a New England thing. It looks great.
Looks great! I love the red door....
I love your house! I can't wait to come see the inside!
Love the RED! I'm glad that you've added "a little color". (Of course, we are a little partial to color, as you know.) When can we come see your house?
I love your new house! The color makes a big difference.
Olivia! Beautiful house! I loved to see how big your boys are and that awesome hiking trip--fun to get caught up! You look great too!
Your house is beautiful. Your boys are so cute. I love that pic of Marcus and Kjell cooking. So cute!
Wow! Such a difference!
Love it!
Where's the color? I'm not seeing it. Is it color on the house or is there a "colored" person hiding like Waldo somewhere in the picture?
Looks great! I love the color you picked!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I love it! I am such a fan of black shutters and red doors... Maybe it's a New England thing. It looks great.
Looks great! I love the red door....
I love your house! I can't wait to come see the inside!
Love the RED! I'm glad that you've added "a little color". (Of course, we are a little partial to color, as you know.) When can we come see your house?
I love your new house! The color makes a big difference.
Olivia! Beautiful house! I loved to see how big your boys are and that awesome hiking trip--fun to get caught up! You look great too!
Your house is beautiful. Your boys are so cute. I love that pic of Marcus and Kjell cooking. So cute!
Wow! Such a difference!
Love it!
Where's the color? I'm not seeing it. Is it color on the house or is there a "colored" person hiding like Waldo somewhere in the picture?
Looks great! I love the color you picked!
Post a Comment